Saturday, November 17

Frickety frack!!

Oh I so hoped I'd be "by the book" when it came to getting my period. I wasn't exhibiting any signs like breast tenderness, etc. so I figured I had a few more days. But no. Last night I felt the crampy twinges and it was here. This is such a big deal because I haven't located a clinic that's open on weekends (or the day after Thanksgiving, which I'll also need), our cycle will be moved up a lot, my dad's booked his flight, our hotel has been booked, and I'll have to start the big drugs much sooner than I was anticipating! Booooo!

I just have to relax and know it will all work out. And it will. I just felt like such a good little planner, with everything in order and then my body messed it all up.

1 comment:

Pamela T. said...

Bodies can just be so darned unpredictable. Good look with the big drugs...! Wishing you much success.