Saturday, December 29

A quick note

I thought this cartoon was cute and pretty much sums up how I feel. It's just so surreal, as many life changes are. But our first ultrasound is scheduled for Monday and I can't WAIT to meet the baby(s)! I'll admit, I'm hoping it's twins mainly cuz I'd feel bad if one of the transferred embryos didn't make it. DH reminded me that it's amazing we're working on even ONE baby when just a year ago we were told a biological child was not going to be a possibility for us. So I can't be "greedy." Of course I just want to see healthy development and strong, beating hearts.

Amazing.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think we're in the same exact boat...I hope you don't mind if I steal your cartoon...I really like it and really identify with it. We took three PG tests and have been in for two betas already (results good), but I'm still having trouble trusting this body that has let me down for a couple of years now. I'm trying, but thanks for letting me know I'm not alone. Take care...

Denise said...

Good luck with your U/S tomorrow!